Friday, 8 April 2011
Evaluation Question 5
This is our evaluation for the question: How do we address/attract our audience?
Topics of discussion whithin our evaluation:
- Technologies that allowed our product to be viewed by many and receive feedback and queries
- Audience feedback
- Post production effects put into our product that helped the audience understand the plot better
- How our audience felt about our storyline
- Problems with effects that we used in our product that confused rather than helped explain
- How from our first draft we introduced a third character to help the audience understand that there was actually someone chasing the daughter
- How we introduced filters into our product to represent a difference between the two storylines
- Extra shots that in retrospective we could have shown to ellaborate the the audience that one of the main themes in our product was indeed kidnap
- Fades introduced to indicate ellipsises and to cover up any mistakes in our office scene
- Shots we introduced to show to the audience the father daughter relationship in the office scene
- Shots, audio and other techniques we left out from our final cut because of our feedback
I DO APOLOGISE FOR HANI'S INTERUPTIONS TO ALL OF US IN THIS VIDEO, THIS QUESTION WAS OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING HE WAS PASSIONATE ABOUT.